We have a curated to content to deliver by professionals to your employers. It helps to people to understand the need of proper mental health and steps for it.
We bring multiple counselors so that your employees can have their first one-on-one counseling session.
If any employee decide to have more sessions, then we will provide discount for your employees for the session.
importance of workspace mental health support
Workplaces that promote mental health and support people with mental disorders are more likely to reduce absenteeism, increase productivity and benefit from associated economic gains.
Building on this, a guide from the World Economic Forum highlights steps organizations can take to create a healthy workplace, including:
- Awareness of the workplace environment and how it can be adapted to promote better mental health for different employees.
- Learning from the motivations of organizational leaders and employees who have taken action.
- Not reinventing wheels by being aware of what other companies who have taken action have done.
- Understanding the opportunities and needs of individual employees, in helping to develop better policies for workplace mental health.
- Awareness of sources of support and where people can find help.